Great idea Tim to share the info about the road closures!
Post from TIM GRISSETT who says about himself:
"I have been selling Real Estate in the Atlanta market for 15 years. I specialize in the Intown market and surrounding suburbs. I work with both buyers and sellers, and have continued to be one of the top agents with Chapman Hall Realtors. I am a Certiied Relcation Specialist, along with ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative). Not only do I have the knowledge and expertise in helping you find the right house and location, but I also have alot of information on the schools, culture, and entertainment. If you or someone you know is moving to the Atlanta area, please don't hesitate to give me a call."
Enjoy a safe and fun 4th of July 2018!
The Atlanta Police Department has released timing for the 2018 AJC Peachtree Road Race street closures, some of which begin two days before the race starts.
Finish area closures July 2 – 4:
• 10th Street from Charles Allen to Monroe Drive will be closed from July 2 at 9:30 a.m. to July 4 at 5 p.m., but will reopen on July 2 from 3 to 7 p.m.
• 10th Street from Myrtle to Charles Allen will be closed July 4 from 2:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Monroe Drive from Kanuga to Virginia will be closed July 4 from 5:30 a.m. to noon
• 8th Street from Monroe to Peachtree Street will be closed July 4 from 7:15 a.m. to noon
• Peachtree Place from Peachtree Street to West Peachtree will be closed July 4 from 8 a.m. to noon
Start area closures July 4:
Peachtree Road will close at midnight between Lenox Road and Around Lenox Parkway. All other road closures around the start, listed below, will occur at 4:30 a.m. for vehicular traffic and 6 a.m. for foot traffic.
• Peachtree Road from Lenox Road to Peachtree Dunwoody Road
• GA 400 Northbound Exit Ramp at Lenox Road
• Around Lenox Road from Peachtree Road to Lenox Road
• Lenox Road from Peachtree Road to Ferncliff Road
• Buckhead Loop from Peachtree Road to GA 400
• Phipps Boulevard from Buckhead Loop to Wieuca Road
• Wieuca Road from Old Ivy Road to Roxboro Road
• Roxboro Road from Kingsboro Road to Peachtree Dunwoody Road
• Pritchard Way from Roxboro Road to Oak Valley Road
• Lakeside Dr from Pritchard Road to Kingsboro Road
• Kingsboro Road from Roxboro Road to Lenox Road
• Oak Valley Road from Peachtree Road to E. Paces Ferry Road
• Wright Ave from Lenox Road to Oak Valley Road
Course closures July 4:
APD will close the entire course at 4:30 a.m. for vehicular traffic and 6 a.m. for foot traffic. Only official vehicle traffic will be permitted along the course after 4:30 a.m.
Police and volunteers will work with pedestrians to cross the course until 6 a.m.
Need a REALTOR(R)?
Let me that for you.
Click & Search